The Fund Library is your one-stop destination for all mutual fund news, articles and most importantly... fund performance, daily prices and portfolio tracking.
Register now for your free Fund Library basic membership. Here’s what you get:
ENHANCED SEARCH CAPABILITIES
A powerful suite of search and filter tools to help you find exactly the right fund to fit your needs. Filters include:
- General: Basic screening (fund name, fund company, inception date, etc.)
- Details: Screen for current values (NAVPS, yield, assets, MER, etc.)
- Performance: Performance screening (compound long-term, short-term)
- Annual: Performance screening (for periods ranging from 1 month to 20 years, plus from inception)
- Risk: Risk screening (standard deviation, alpha, Sharpe ratio, drawdown, etc.)
- Rankings: Screen by rankings (quartiles, rank-in-sector, etc.)
- Ratings: Screen by ratings (performance, value, income stability, etc.)
- Holdings: Detailed internals (geographic allocation, top-10 holdings, etc.)
- Management: Screen for management details (manager name, management company, etc.)
The conditions you select will be added to your filter. You can then name and save the filter. And you can repeat this step as many times as you want to create new filters with different parameters. After adding the conditions you want, you can edit them at any time.
CREATE CUSTOMIZED WATCH LISTS
Fund Library’s powerful database powered by Fundata Canada will help you track funds you’re interested in. Create as many lists and alerts as you wish to help you efficiently sort and organize your fund research.
POWERFUL PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT TOOL
- Comprehensive Data Coverage – Add mutual funds, stocks and ETFs to your portfolio of investments.
- Powerful Charting Tool – Allows for simplified and precise chart analysis.
- User-friendly and Intuitive – The new simplified interface allows for fast, easy navigation and portfolio editing.
- Complete portfolio holdings, details, and history.
- Comprehensive portfolio breakdown, including allocation graphs by asset type, sector, and geographic region.
- Detailed transaction history, including buys, sells, dividends, and dividend reinvestment.
NEWSLETTER AND UPDATES
The members-only Fund Library Essentials Update newsletter keeps you abreast of the market, highlighting recent articles on funds, investing, and the markets from our stable of investment experts, top funds in the month, links to Fund Library products and services, and more.
Sign up for FREE today!
Already a member? Login here.