Marly Peikes is a partner at O’Sullivan Estate Lawyers. Her practice includes all aspects of estate and trust planning, estate administration and estate dispute resolution. Marly focuses on assisting clients in organizing their financial affairs during their lifetime through creative estate planning strategies which balance each client’s unique needs with corresponding estate administration tax and income tax considerations, all while ensuring that each client’s objectives are achieved and optimized. Marly works with clients and their financial advisors, accountants and other professionals to provide customized legal solutions and to generate and implement estate plans and, in the context of estate administration, to achieve a smooth and efficient estate and trust administration.
Marly was promoted to partner in January 2022.
Marly is currently completing the Diploma Program of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).
Prior to joining O’Sullivan Estate Lawyers LLP as an associate lawyer, Marly articled and practiced at a mid-sized Toronto law firm where she focused on succession planning for clients, including business succession, estate planning and estate freezes.
- Member, Ontario Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Student Member, Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Member, Junior Trusts and Estates Practitioners
- Chair Emeritus, Save a Child’s Heart Canada Young Professional Board
- Member, Planned Giving Committee of Save a Child’s Heart Canada