Kristina Hooper is Chief Global Market Strategist at Invesco.
In this role, she leads Invesco’s Global Market Strategy (GMS) Office, which has strategists on the ground in North America, Europe, and Asia. Kristina and her team formulate macro views of markets and economies, examine the potential investment implications of those views, and share their insights with clients and the media around the world. She joined Invesco in 2016 and has been in the investment industry since 1995.
- Appears on BNN Bloomberg, Bloomberg TV, Bloomberg Wall Street Week, CNBC, CNNI, Yahoo! Finance, Cheddar, and BBC
- Quoted in The Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, The New York Times, Bloomberg, CNN, Axios, The Washington Post, and other financial news publications
- Featured on cover of January 2015 issue of Kiplinger’s
- Allianz Global Investors – US Investment Strategist
- PIMCO Funds – Vice President, Client Portfolio Manager / Equity Product Manager
- UBS (formerly PaineWebber) – Assistant Vice President (in Retirement and Financial Planning Group)
- Master’s in industrial and labor relations, Cornell University School of Industrial and Labor Relations
- MBA in finance, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business
- JD, Pace University, Elisabeth Haub School of Law
- BA in English and history, Wellesley College
- Certified Financial Planner® (CFP)
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA)
- Certified Investment Management Analyst® (CIMA)
- Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC) professional